沙文
2013/2/15 23:16 
Reptiles and religion: Ky. pastor wants seized snakes returned, says he needs them for worship
(CBS) MIDDLESBORO, Ky. - A Kentucky pastor is fighting to get his snakes back after police in Tennessee confiscated them, CBS affiliate WKYT reports.
Pastor Jamie Coots says without the five snakes he's not obeying the word of God - plus, he says, his religious rights were violated when authorities seized the reptiles during a traffic stop.

It started on Jan. 31 on Interstate 40 in Knoxville, Tenn, where it's illegal to have any type of poisonous snake. Pastor Coots, of the Full Gospel Tabernacle in Jesus Name, in Middlesboro, Ky., was stopped by police for dark tinted windows, and they saw the snakes - three rattlesnakes and two copperheads.
Coots had just purchased the reptiles for $800.
A Tennessee wildlife officer confiscated them.
"It's really frustrating to say the least," Coots told WKYT.
He said he's been fined before for his snakes, but they've never been taken away.
"Years we've traveled and went and got them and never anything," he said.
But this time around, he's charged with illegally possessing and transporting wildlife.
"Even if you are trained and experienced in handling them, there's always the issue of who else is going to be in the home that may come in contact with them," said Officer Joe Durnin with the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency.
Pastor Coots says he believes he needs the snakes to worship.
"We use them in our religious ceremonies. And I believe...if I don't have them there to use, then I'm not obeying the word of God," he said.
He also argues that the snakes are simply his property.
After failing to work out a plea agreement, a trial date of Feb. 25 was set for Pastor Coots on February 25.
For now, the seized snakes are in the Rainforest Adventure Zoo in Sevierville, Tenn.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-5040 ... s-them-for-worship/
匿名
2013/2/19 22:20 
圣经诗篇34篇1 我要时时称颂耶和华。赞美他的话必常在我口中。 2 我的心必因耶和华夸耀。谦卑人听见,就要喜乐。 3 你们和我当称耶和华为大,一同高举他的名。 4 我曾寻求耶和华,他就应允我,救我脱离了一切的恐惧。 5 凡仰望他的,便有光荣。他们的脸,必不蒙羞。 6 我这困苦人呼求,耶和华便垂听,救我脱离一切患难。 7 耶和华的使者,在敬畏他的人四围安营,搭救他们。 8 你们要尝尝主恩的滋味,便知道他是美善。投靠他的人有福了。 9 耶和华的圣民哪,你们当敬畏他,因敬畏他的一无所缺。 10 少壮狮子,还缺食忍饿。但寻求耶和华的。什么好处都不缺。 11 众弟子阿,你们当来听我的话。我要将敬畏耶和华的道教训你们。 12 有何人喜好存活,爱慕长寿,得享美福。 13 就要禁止舌头不出恶言,嘴唇不说诡诈的话。 14 要离恶行善,寻求和睦,一心追赶。 15 耶和华的眼目,看顾义人,他的耳朵,听他们的呼求。 16 耶和华向行恶的人变脸,要从世上除灭他们的名号。 17 义人呼求,耶和华听见了,便救他们脱离一切患难。 18 耶和华靠近伤心的人,拯救灵性痛悔的人。 19 义人多有苦难。但耶和华救他脱离这一切。 20 又保全他一身的骨头,连一根也不折断。 21 恶必害死恶人。恨恶义人的,必被定罪。 22 耶和华救赎他仆人的灵魂。凡投靠他的,必不至定罪。阿们
匿名
2013/2/19 22:22 
Psm34: 1 <Of David. When he made a change in his behaviour before Abimelech, who sent him away, and he went.> I will be blessing the Lord at all times; his praise will be ever in my mouth. 2 My soul will say great things of the Lord: the poor in spirit will have knowledge of it and be glad. 3 O give praise to the Lord with me; let us be witnesses together of his great name. 4 I was searching for the Lord, and he gave ear to my voice, and made me free from all my fears. 5 Let your eyes be turned to him and you will have light, and your faces will not be shamed. 6 This poor man's cry came before the Lord, and he gave him salvation from all his troubles. 7 The angel of the Lord is ever watching over those who have fear of him, to keep them safe. 8 By experience you will see that the Lord is good; happy is the man who has faith in him. 9 Keep yourselves in the fear of the Lord, all you his saints; for those who do so will have no need of anything. 10 The young lions are in need and have no food; but those who are looking to the Lord will have every good thing. 11 Come, children, give attention to me; I will be your teacher in the fear of the Lord. 12 What man has a love of life, and a desire that his days may be increased so that he may see good? 13 Keep your tongue from evil, and your lips from words of deceit. 14 Be turned from evil, and do good; make a search for peace, desiring it with all your heart. 15 The eyes of the Lord are on the upright, and his ears are open to their cry. 16 The face of the Lord is against those who do evil, to take away the memory of them from the earth. 17 The cry of the upright comes before the Lord, and he takes them out of all their troubles. 18 The Lord is near the broken-hearted; he is the saviour of those whose spirits are crushed down. 19 Great are the troubles of the upright: but the Lord takes him safely out of them all. 20 He keeps all his bones: not one of them is broken. 21 Evil will put an end to the sinner, and those who are haters of righteousness will come to destruction. 22 The Lord will be the saviour of the souls of his servants, and no one who has faith in him will be put to shame.am
沙文
2013/3/1 07:01 
蛇年重構聖經中的蛇之原意