沙文
2020/1/1 08:26 
Pope Francis angrily slaps woman's hand after she yanks his arm

Published Tuesday, December 31, 2019 5:11PM EST

TORONTO -- Some worshippers wait for hours outside the Vatican in hopes of meeting the Pope face to face. But a woman who grabbed Pope Francis when he appeared to pass her by without a handshake saw a much sterner side of the pontiff.

Flanked by his usual squad of security guards, Pope Francis smiled as he greeted a crowd in St. Peter’s Square on New Year’s Eve. Video of the encounter shows a woman in a black coat leaning against the security railing and making the sign of the cross as the Pope nears.

But just as Pope Francis gets close to the woman, he turns and begins to walk away.

In the video, the woman then reaches out and grabs the Pope’s right hand, yanking him toward her. Pope Francis appears surprised and upset even as the woman shakes his hand and speaks with him.

The Pope then slaps the woman’s hand and appears visibly upset. A security guard intervenes, and the woman eventually lets go.

The heated encounter isn’t the first time the Pope has become upset during public events. Earlier this year, Pope Francis appeared to become irritated when a line of worshippers tried to kiss his papal ring, a common sign of respect that dates backs centuries. In a video, the Pope was seen pulling his hand away from 19 people who tried to kiss the ring.

The video was widely shared online and divided some within the Catholic community, with conservative critics accusing the Pope of showing “graceless” disrespect for the long-standing tradition.

A spokesperson for the Pope said at the time that it was “a simple question of hygiene” and that the Pope did not want to spread germs.

Pope Francis is known for warmly greeting worshippers and kissing babies handed to him at public events. Originally from Argentina, Francis has even drunk out of gourds given to him by strangers that are filled with mate, a highly-caffeinated tea popular in South America.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/pop ... s-his-arm-1.4749182
沙文
2020/1/1 21:35 
不可含怒到明年

華文傳媒係慢半拍
惨遭女子拉扯动怒 教宗拍打对方挣脱(附视频)
全球庆贺2020年到来,教宗方济各也与信众们相见欢,但过程中出现插曲,在教宗转头离开之际,遭一名亚裔女子拉住,无礼举动惹怒教宗,用力拍打该女子的手挣脱。

《路透》报道,从视频中可以看到,教宗在梵谛冈圣彼得广场与信徒们近距离接触,笑容满面地与孩子握手,不过,在他准备离开时,一名亚裔女子不愿让教宗与她擦身而过,竟直接伸手将人拉回。
https://www.kwongwah.com.my/2020 ... %E8%A7%86%E9%A2%91/
beebeechan
2020/1/1 21:44 

Published Tuesday, December 31, 201 ...
沙文 2020/1/1 08:26 提交

你又露出描黑本性囉。
為何在同一篇報導中,
你刻意刪走這段:
In impromptu remarks on Wednesday, Pope Francis apologized for striking the well-wisher's hand.

In his new year's wishes to the public in St. Peter's Square, he said, "so many times we lose patience. Me, too." The Pope added, "I say 'excuse me' for the bad example" he demonstrated in the incident.
beebeechan
2020/1/1 21:47 
本帖最後由 beebeechan 於 2020/1/1 21:52 編輯

Published Tuesday, December 31, 201 ...
沙文 2020/1/1 08:26 提交

你又露出描黑本性囉。
為何在同一篇報導中,

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/pop ... s-his-arm-1.4749182

你刻意刪走這段:
In impromptu remarks on Wednesday, Pope Francis apologized for striking the well-wisher's hand.

In his new year's wishes to the public in St. Peter's Square, he said, "so many times we lose patience. Me, too." The Pope added, "I say 'excuse me' for the bad example" he demonstrated in the incident.
沙文
2020/1/1 22:16 
刻意刪走這段, 係因為此事值得另作專題探討, 要搜集下資料先。
聖座告解揾邊位同佢做? 我submitted咗问佢, 等佢reply之後再為您報道
beebeechan
2020/1/1 23:31 
刻意刪走這段, 係因為此事值得另作專題探討, 要搜集下資料先。
聖座告解揾邊位同佢做? 我submitted咗问佢,  ...
沙文 發表於 2020/1/1 22:16

至少你良知未泯, 無否認係「刻意刪走這段」
beebeechan
2020/1/1 23:35 
聖座告解揾邊位同佢做?
我submitted咗问佢, 等佢reply之後再為您報道
沙文 發表於 2020/1/1 22:16

點解唔買張機票去梵蒂崗親身問問?
機票錢咪「行街當跌咗」囉
沙文
2020/1/2 00:17 
本來我係諗住心存厚道,等聖座留番一點面子。您都有權認為聖座做得啱,係條8婆氣人憎。但係可惜聖座又係天良未冺肯認衰仔。
我唔知佢schedule嘛。等聖座有正式invitation 畀我,我就會book 機票咖啦。business class隨時book到, 您咁猴急做乜L嘢
beebeechan
2020/1/2 08:29 
我唔知佢schedule嘛。等聖座有正式invitation 畀我,我就會book 機票咖啦。business

class隨時book到, 您咁猴急做乜L嘢
沙文 發表於 2020/1/2 00:17

[url=https://exchristian.hk/forum/redirect.php?

goto=findpost&pid=129981&ptid=13529][/url]

你令我突然想起經上一片段:
有人話想跟隨耶穌闖蕩江湖,
耶穌話:好丫, 現在就跟住我行哩
個人就話: 嗯...hold 住先, 等我返去埋葬咗個老竇先哩...

吹到天下無敵, 一做就奔走無力。
沙文
2020/1/2 08:46 
佢自己死L咗味又係要搵人葬。咁L包閉又唔暴屍3日gut番起身。唔駛尊貴的議士咁麻L煩,人地趕往去遊行。