沙文
2023/2/28 07:00 
His first relationship with his wife in bed was complicated. "I couldn't imagine going naked before my wife," the religious leader stated.

Former Catholic Priest Turned Married Anglican Clergyman Says He Prays Before Intimacy: I Couldn’t Propose”

Rev Canon Amankwah, has shared his experiences as a married Anglican pastor after serving as a Catholic priest for 17 years Before being ordained as an Anglican clergyman, he worked as an assistant parish priest at the Holy Trinity Parish in Agormanya in the Eastern Region The clergyman has been married to Ruth Amankwah for nine years, who came into the union with three children.

The preacher revealed that Charles Palmer-Buckle, the Metropolitan Archbishop of Cape Coast, served as a mentor to him when he was starting as a Catholic priest. Canon Amankwah proposes to Ruth Rev Amankwah acknowledged that it was difficult to propose to Ruth, saying he had to let his father do it on his behalf during their appearance on The StandPoint show with Oheneyere Gifty Anti.

"Proposal was difficult. I couldn't propose to my wife, and my father proposed to Ruth for me," he said, per Asaaseradio.com. Rev Amankwah disclosed that his wife, Ruth Amankwah, a teacher, had three children before marriage. Nine years into his marriage, the preacher said he had always intended to wed a woman familiar with his past as a Catholic priest.

Rev Amankwah's first experience with his wife in bed His first relationship with his wife in bed was complicated. "I couldn't imagine going naked before my wife," the religious leader stated. ''I had to pray to muster the courage to have canal knowledge of my wife. And since then, anytime we're going to have an affair, I pray before the act,'' he said. He said there was no sexual intimacy between him and Ruth before their union.

Rev Amankwah's career as a preacher The preacher served as an assistant parish priest at the Holy Trinity Parish in Agormanya in the Eastern Region before he was ordained as an Anglican priest. Later, he served as the parish priest of St. Barbara Parish in Akosombo, Eastern Region. Rev Canon Amankwah is currently the diocesan evangelism director and also the director for the choir at St Mary Anglican church at Atechem, Dunkwa-On-Offin in the Central Region. He has a postgraduate diploma in education from the University of Cape Coast, a diploma in theology from the University of Ghana, Legon, and a master's degree in religious education and pastoral ministry from the Catholic University College of Ghana, Sunyani. His works include "God has not finished with you yet," among others. He will release his 15th book in later February.
beebeechan
2023/2/28 08:16 
His first relationship with his wife in bed was complicated. "I couldn't imagine going naked before  ...
沙文 發表於 2023/2/28 07:00

"I couldn't imagine going naked before my wife,"

I pray before the act,

there was no sexual intimacy between him and Ruth before their union.

呢啲對沙文嚟講又真係會幾高難度既。
beebeechan
2023/2/28 08:17 
''I had to pray to muster the courage to have canal knowledge of my wife.
搲哂頭.....canal knowledge...我以為係挖渠, 探渠
沙文
2023/2/28 10:46 
channel, 老花鏡度數唔啱, 去驗眼啦
beebeechan
2023/2/28 11:36 
channel, 老花鏡度數唔啱, 去驗眼啦
沙文 發表於 2023/2/28 10:46

啱啱問過AI, 佢話唔關老花事,
係應該carnal knowledge...即係扑野咁解
抽刀斷水
2023/2/28 14:21 
做乜要公開咁講自己既行房經歷?好多人想知架咩?
沙文
2023/2/28 14:30 
回覆 6# 抽刀斷水
係呀,我想知。
不如您又講出來同大家分享
抽刀斷水
2023/2/28 15:02 
我的初戀在18歲時,我結識咗我既初戀情人。我仲係青頭仔一名,佢呢就好有經驗嘞,有一晚大家醉醉地,我話送佢返屋企,坐响小巴時,佢好似好攰咁,我話你咁攰不如挨落我膊頭啦,點知佢挨落黎之後就撓實我隻手,然後……
沙文
2023/2/28 21:27 
原來您同我一樣都係不主動不抗拒
抽刀斷水
2023/3/1 00:24 
原來您同我一樣都係不主動不抗拒
沙文 發表於 2023/2/28 21:27

要有基本吸引力先做得到。
沙文
2023/3/1 10:19 
我話你咁攰不如挨落我膊頭啦
抽刀斷水 發表於 2023/2/27 23:02