匿名
2010/7/4 21:24 

走出造物主之子的盒子,CM的诸多头衔

The Many Hats of Christ Michael, Coming Out Of The Creator Son Box
By Christ Michael, Candace

原文:http://abundanthope.net/pages/Ca ... _Out_Of_T_139.shtml

【这是我重新补充的一个比较完整的版本,之前那个节选确实太过简略了,基本只涉及CM的部分,delete掉.........这里增加了Esu的一部分历史,人类DNA的损坏与补救,沉降之子与扬升之子,“基督再临”的原因,真正的灵魂来源。虽然也没有详述,不过可以获得一个大致了解,相关的某些东西可以在其他文章里找到。】

Christ Michael: Back during the First Coming, I did indeed experience the sorrow of the peoples of this planet, very first hand, experientially. When I left that incarnation, on the Cross, I not only took my required rapid ascension journey, as described in Urantia to sit at the Right Hand of the Father, I stayed in the Central Universe for a time to review what I had observed in person. In my good conscience I could not let this planet go, nor could I put its care into the hands of another, and delegate the work.
CM:追溯到我的第一次降临,我确实感受到此星球上人们的悲痛,非常第一手的体验。当我在十字架上离开那个化身,我不仅如The Urantia Book中所描述的直接升天,坐在父之右手,我也在中心宇宙待了一段日子,回顾亲身观察到的一切。公正地讲,我不能放弃这个星球,也不能将其委派给其他人。

I knew I would return to make right of the wrongs, personally. So we thought, considered, stewed as you do, about the problems and what must be done. We have the ability to draw up scenarios a bit faster and we drew up many. Then we chose from what seemed like the best to choose from. We created in thought, but it was necessary to return and do the work within the realm, in "3D," in life.
我知道,我会亲自回来匡正错误。所以我们挂念着、思考着、焦虑着这些问题该如何解决。我们有能力迅速拟订剧本,我们起草了很多。然后我们选择看似最佳的方案。我们在思想中创造,但是回到这个界域工作是必要的,在3D的世间。

So I am here again, in life, in a body. We were also going to handle the end of the galactic wars, so I did choose to wear the hat of a commander of a star fleet, of a portion of the mighty Ashtar command. I desired to have this experience also. Creator Sons don't tend to command star fleets. And it was a perfect way to handle the situation of my return.
所以我又来临了,在世间,在一个身体里。我们也处理了银河战争的结束,所以我选择戴上星际舰队司令官这顶帽子,作为强大的阿斯塔司令部的一部分。这亦是我所期望的体验。造物主之子们并不倾向于指挥星际舰队。这是处理我之再临的完美方式。

It provided a method of returning but not identifying myself as who I am, thus the Hatonn space commander image. We do have to use stealth, in this work. Had I come as Christ Michael, I would have been a far greater threat, and they would have harmed all of you, in a serious way, those who have come to participate with me, and made this much more difficult. Obviously to be born a babe was not going to work, they would have killed most of the human race trying to kill me, remember the story of Herod?
虽然这提供了我再临的方式,但无法确认我的身份,而是以空间司令官的形象Hatonn。在此工作中我们确实必须秘密行动。假如我以CM的身份来临,我会成为一个巨大的威胁,他们会不择手段地伤害与我合作的你们,这会制造更多困难。显然的,降生为一个婴孩不是上策,他们会因试图谋害我而杀掉大部分人类孩子,记得希律王的故事吗?(译者:希律,犹太王(公元前40-4年),据《新约》,他命令杀死伯利恒所有两岁以下的儿童,想借以杀死尚处于襁褓中的耶稣。)

I did not plan the Phoenix Journals before I came that occurred later. We made the decision to publish many materials as part of the teaching mission. The Conversation with God books are an example, by Buddha, through Neale Donald Walsch. There are many other teaching methods of course also.
直到我来临后不久,才计划了《凤凰期刊》(http://www.phoenixarchives.com/)。我们决定出版许多材料,作为教导使命的一部分。《与神对话》是一个例子,佛陀(Buddha)通过Neale Donald Walsch传导。当然也有许多其他教导方法。

There was much nonsense going on to confuse the light workers, as you have experienced. The Medical establishment was not doing the right thing either. I chose to write the Journals, with the help of others in this project, to get correct teaching about the Khazars out, correct teaching of the political scene behind your backs, correct teaching relating to medicine, science and a huge variety of other topics.
如你们所经历到的,很多谬论继续混淆着光之工作者。医疗机构也没有行正确之道。我决定在此工程的其他人帮助下,撰写这份期刊,去正确地教导关于Khazars、幕后政治舞台、医学、科学、和其他诸多主题。

Had I taught as Christ Michael in these works, the first one would have not ever even gotten printed. The disguise was very important. A space commander is less threatening to them. They figured, with their hiding of the presence of the Star People from the populace that people would simply not read the books. And that happened to a significant degree.
假如我以CM的身份写作,根本不可能印刷出第一份《凤凰期刊》。伪装非常重要。一个空间司令官对他们没多大威胁。他们推测,通过向大众隐瞒星际人类的存在,人们完全不会读这些书。很大程度上确实如此。

I experienced the writing of many people who wrote to us, that I was myself the antichrist. Some of these were BBB&G's trying to discredit the works, others people in confusion and unknowing. I was eventually run out of the country, I stopped the works, for the protection of you. Times were heating up, in the war against good ole Hatonn. You know that some of the Phoenix Journals were banned.
很多人写信给我们,我自己变成了反基督者。有些是BBB&G(big bad boys&girls大坏蛋们)试图败坏我们,而其他人非常困惑和无知。最终我退出了这个国家,停止了写作,为了保护你们。泰晤士时报在反对“好老弟”Hatonn的冲突中不断升温。你们知道某些凤凰期刊被查禁了。

I will add a comment, that as you journey, you also make known any more unknowns to the Father, through your experiences. And today, even in the dealing with Candace's issues, intertwined with the games of the CIA, you are all both having what is known by the Father made known to you, and in this extremely rare experiment in the Universes of Space and Time, you are making known to the Father, something that has been unknown, by this very different method of coming out of a box, by a Creator Son.
我补充一点,在你的旅途之中,通过你的经验,你也为宇宙之父将更多的未知变成真知。现在,即使是在处理坎迪斯的事务中,周旋于CIA(美国中央情报局)的游戏,你们都拥有宇宙之父提供给你的真知,在空间-时间宇宙里极其珍贵的实验里,你们为宇宙之父将某些未知变成真知,通过从盒子里出来这个不同的方式,通过一名造物主之子。

Candace: The above comments were made in reference to the concept we had been discussing, not included here. As Ascending Sons, and having Thought Adjusters, (Father Fragments) we are given to learn all the Father knows, and as experiencing Ascending Sons, we continue to make known also, the unknown.
坎迪斯:以上的补充是关于我们讨论过的一个概念,不包含在此。作为扬升之子,拥有思想调节器(父之片段),我们可以学习宇宙之父的一切真知,通过扬升之子的体验,我们继续从未知之中创造真知。(译者:只有拥有父之片段,才可以进入扬升之旅,成为一个扬升之子。举个例子,灰人是没有父之片段的,是机器智能的产物,所谓的机器人。也就是说,没有真正永恒的灵魂。)

Christ Michael: You have all agreed to come to the planet, any one of you reading this, or you are a more experienced Earth Soul, choosing this time to be part of this extremely unusual journey with me. We are all working together, Two or More in My Name, to mend this planet, and restore through my Correcting Time, where she ought more to be at this point in her history. We are not only correcting the Time, through this joint experience, we all are together, even myself, the Creator Son, greatly adding to our combined experience, learning on a bigger learning curve, making known the unknown.
CM:你们都赞同来到这个星球,任何阅读此文的人,或者你是个经验丰富的地球灵魂,都选择了此时在这个极端特殊的旅程中协助我。我们一起工作,Two or More in My Name,通过我的修正时间(Correcting Time),来改进和修复这个星球,在她的历史中此时她本应该拥有更多。我们并不仅仅在修正时间,通过这次共同的体验,即使是我,造物主之子,我们都在一起增进我们的结合体验,在更大的学习曲线中学习,从未知中创造真知。

At the conclusion of this mighty project, together we will have made greater progress in our knowledge, our experiential learning than had we adjudicated the rebellion of Lucifer with massive arrests, and rapidly putting an end to it. I chose to let it to go through to a natural end. Despite that some might disagree with this, to this end, we together are making known the unknown to the Father, and as I look back at my 300 Billion years in Nebadon, and my theorem I set out to test, I would do it all over again. It is no longer a theorem, it is now known.
这巨大工程完结之时,我们将在真知上取得巨大进展,我们所经验的学习,远远超过对路西法叛变的裁定(大规模逮捕,迅速终结)。我选择让一切经历一个自然的结局。尽管有人反对,直到一切结束,我们共同为宇宙之父从未知中创造真知,当我回顾在Nebadon的3000亿年,回顾由我规划去检验的定理,我会再做一次。这不再是一个命题,现在它是真知。

Some of you in the Teaching Mission have been pondering "Sananda," and wondering if Sananda was the personalized Thought Adjuster that I came to the planet with. The answer is no, Sananda is an Ascending Son of God, with a long history in Nebadon. He is a Kumara, a group of beings originating long ago in Lyra, and who successfully got themselves out a matrix, that kept them there with Weapons of Mass Destruction, besides the mind control method used to control a planetary people by enslaving races.
教导使命中的有些人在思索“Sananda”,疑惑Sananda是我初次来临之时一个思想调节器的拟人化。答案是否定的,Sananda(Esu)是一名上帝的扬升之子,在宇宙Nebadon有悠久的历史。他是一名Kumara,很久以前天琴座的一个群体,他们成功地从矩阵中脱离,这个矩阵里有大规模的杀伤性武器,此外,还有一些奴役种族利用一种心智控制手段控制整个星球的人民。

And they did it, without assistance such as Earth is receiving now, and without heavy weaponry. I will not use the time here to teach that, because Sananda is to do that himself, having experienced it personally. Sananda is Immanuel Esu Kumara, only son of Sanat Kumara. Sanat Kumara was Planetary Logos until around years ago, and returned to Venus, where his offices are, and his home, as he became Solar Logos, of your solar system. He was replaced by Lord Buddha, the same Buddha that came around 500 years before I did, and who is the author of the Conversation of God Books, with Neale Donald Walsch.
他们成功了,并没有得到像现在地球所接受到的援助,也没有借助大量武器。我不会花时间讲述这个,因为有着个人体验的Esu会讲述的。Sananda(Esu)即Immanuel Esu Kumara,Sanat Kumara的独子。直到20年以前,Sanat Kumara还是地球的Planetary Logos,后来回到金星,他的办公室和家,成为你们太阳系的Solar Logos。佛陀取代了他的职务,也就是比我早500年来到你们世界的那个佛陀,他是《与神对话》的作者,和Neale Donald Walsch一起完成。

My incarnation was a double incarnation with Sananda, together we were Joshua (or Yeshua to some) ben Joseph. Now it is true as Urantia describes, that when a Creator Son completes his final Bestowal, he goes alone, without the many that usually accompany assorted Descending Son missions to the planets, whether Bestowal or Magisterial.
第一次降临时,我的化身是与Esu的双重化身,我们一起称为约书亚(或Yeshua)·本·约瑟夫。如同The Urantia Book中所描述的,当造物主之子完成了他最后的赠与,他会独自离去,而没有那些通常陪同着各种沉降之子使命来到星球(无论赠与的还是权威的)上的人。

Hence, there are many here in support to Monjoronson, and the Magisterial Mission. There are also Trinity Teacher Sons on the planet, who will walk it more later, when the Correcting Time makes it possible for the Trinity Teacher Son mission to be public. Monjoronson was to have the Magisterial Mission announced by this time, had my Second Coming Event not be delayed.
因此,有很多人前来协助Monjoronson完成权威使命。地球上也有三位一体教师之子(Trinity Teacher Sons),当修正时间允许三位一体教师之子使命公开,他们会行走在地球上。假如我的二次降临没有推迟,Monjoronson此时已经宣布了权威使命。(译者:来自于中心宇宙天堂的沉降之子有三种类型:1、造物主之子,都叫做Michael。如CM。2、权威之子,都叫做Avonal。如Monjoronson。3、三位一体教师之子,都叫做Daynal。)

I desired, in my experience 2000 years ago, to also not only handle my own Bestowal and use it to terminate the Lucifer Rebellion, but to double dip of sorts, and handle also the Anunnaki influence on the planet. To understand that better, because I had never personally experienced the Galactic Warring problem in Nebadon, I came together with one very highly experienced in this arena, Immanuel Esu Kumara.
在我2000年前的经验中,我希望不仅仅处理我自己的赠与,终结路西法叛变,同时也处理Anunnaki在地球上的影响。更好地解释下,这是因为我从未亲自体验过Nebadon的银河战争问题,所以我和在这个舞台上有着丰富经验的Esu一起来了。

He had quite a few previous incarnations on the planet; the most notable one was King David. Be not put back by what is said in Urantia about how the higher realms were not particularly pleased with King David. It was a way of protecting his descendants. The Kind David mission was a great one, and that is why it stood out. Immanuel is a highly experienced warrior my friends, yes Sananda is a warrior.
Esu在地球上有多次化身;最著名的是大卫王(King David,以色列的第二任国王)。The Urantia Book里说高等界域对大卫王极其不满,不要误解。这么说是为了保护他的后裔。大卫王的使命非常伟大,这就是为何会如此的引人注目。Esu是一名有着丰富经验的战士,是的,朋友们,Esu是一名战士。

Now with the Second Coming Event, Sananda Immanuel does become the Planetary Prince of Urantia. I have a couple other Ascending Sons in similar positions in my Universe, and an Ascending Son also in a position of System Sovereign. These jobs, in my Universe, do not have to be held by the Descending Sons, and in the worlds of rebellion, I have learned the Ascending Sons, with their vast experiential learning, better understand the worlds that rebel. So be it, with Sananda.
现在的第二次降临,Esu成为了Urantia(地球)的行星王子。在我的宇宙中,我有许多其他扬升之子在类似的职位上,也有一个在System Sovereign任职。在我的宇宙中,这些工作不必都交给沉降之子,在路西法叛变中我认识到,扬升之子通过广阔的体验学习,比那些反叛者更理解世界。关于Esu,就这样吧。

Lucifer was not all wrong, he thought he had a better way, but EGO was a huge problem with him, his EGO remained so strong, that at the end, at his trial, he chose to be uncreated, rather than come out of his box, and try on a different hat.
路西法并非绝对错误,他以为他的方式更好,但是“自负”是个大问题,他的自负如此强烈,最后,在他的审判中,他选择被毁灭,而不是选择弃恶从善。

For the time being, Sananda Immanuel as adopted Urantia, Earth Shan, as his home, for his future experiencing as Planetary Prince. He is one of you, who understands who you are, and what you want, because he has been there and done that. I chose not to squelch the rebellion, because I created my Universe to be in a different box, rather not a box, and the sad part is, that Lucifer did not understand that.
眼下,Esu将地球作为他的家,为了作为行星王子的未来体验。他是你们的一员,理解你们是谁,理解你们想要什么,因为他也在地球上生活体验过。我没有选择压制叛变,因为我以独特的方式创造我的宇宙,而不是一个四四方方的盒子,悲哀的是,路西法无法理解。

In his quest to do his own thing, he created a very limiting box, and this is what is behind the rebellion of Lucifer in the first place. He was not happy with how I run my Universe; he felt his system needed to be more boxy. It needed more rules. He felt with his ideas, he could actually speed up evolution, and he set it back instead. So we now have The Correcting Time.
路西法追求去做自己的事,他创造了一个非常局限的世界,这就是路西法叛变背后的首要问题。他不满于我管理宇宙的方式;他认为他的体制需要非常的四四方方。他认为需要更多的规则。他认为他的想法可以加速演化,结果反而导致了退化。所以,现在我们有了“修正时间”。
淚兒
2010/7/4 22:26 
http://exchristian.hk/forum/view ... &extra=page%3D1

什麼文來的呀?
dior13dior13
2010/7/5 00:03 
本帖最後由 dior13dior13 於 2010/7/17 02:17 編輯

《與神對話》和你們是什麼關西?

人類是在環境被迫中改變的,

CM是什麼?

Sananda(Esu)即Immanuel Esu Kumara,Sanat Kumara的獨子。直到20年以前,Sanat Kumara還是地球的Planetary Logos,後來回到金星,他的辦公室和家,成為你們太陽系的Solar Logos。佛陀取代了他的職務,也就是比我早500年來到你們世界的那個佛陀,他是《與神對話》的作者,

我想佛陀與你們耶穌永遠鬥不完巴.

這裡面好像說耶穌就是大衛王自己在臨,府合聖經中的一些橋段,

然後人類可以再自行選拔第二位行星王子什麼的......

Esu不希望永遠保持行星王子的職務,他亦不該。如同在某信息與坎迪斯所講的,他希望當你們都成熟了,他就離職,由你們自行選舉新的行星王子。

這個,

這些東西道裡哪裡來的?

在十字架上的時候(:據Esu說,當時只是裝昏迷....),我確實離開了這個雙重化身,Esu被治愈了,那個特別的身體的確痊愈了,然後Esu將DNA帶到了印度,他在那兒結婚,育有5子。在歐洲,他也和Mary Magdalene生了一個叫做SaRa的女孩。Mary Magdalene是Esu的靈魂伴侶Lady Nada的化身。Mary Magdalene,Mother Mary(聖母瑪利亞)和與Esu在印度結婚的女人,都攜帶著一些改良的DNA。最近丹·布朗的小說《達芬奇密碼》,講述了保護SaRa的DNA,以及密謀消滅神聖DNA攜帶者的故事。

大衛王在十字架上的時候裝著昏迷,然後我上帝離開他,他也被治愈了,然後大衛耶穌先生跑到印度去結婚生子產下5子,他在歐洲也生下了一個叫做SARA的女孩,聖母和與大衛耶穌在印度結婚的女子都帶著一些改良的DNA....不過不滿耶穌有結婚言論的人跑去找他們麻煩.......

我是一名偉大的造物主之子,我可以發號施令。這並不是由我執行,而是由超級宇宙。我懷著無比的悲痛做這些,但是迫不得已。Animus,如同http://www.wingmakers.com/所講述,是一個人造的種族,他們沒有揚升之子的智慧,本質上掠奪成性。他們確實想要一個身體,但是不想承擔揚升之旅的責任。是時候終結他們的恐怖統治。

我就是天王老子,我可以發號施令。不是由我執行,而是由超級宇宙。我非常悲痛做這些事,但是迫不得已,Animus,如同http://www.wingmakers.com/所講述,是一個人造的種族,他們沒有降世天使的智慧,本質上掠奪成性。她們想要一個肉身,卻不想承擔降世之旅的責任。是時候終結他們的恐怖統治。

消極思想形式不是真正的實體,他們無法參與揚升之旅。人類不知道如何擺脫他們,所以我會處理。有一些低等星光存在體和消極4D存在體,將被移入空無之境(void planet)。其余的將面臨個性的毀滅。這是這個時代的判決,大部分由權威之子Monjoronson處理。

他們不是真正的實體,他們無法摻與降世旅程,人類卻無法擺脫他們,我會處裡,那些低等星光存在體和消極4D存在體,將被移入空無之境(void planet)。其余的將面臨個性的毀滅。這是這個時代的判決,大部分由權威之子處理。

坎迪斯發布了一封給牧師的簡訊,宣告基督再臨。在簡訊裡,她聲明我和Esu不僅僅是顧問,也是她的私人朋友。難道佛陀沒有在與尼爾的書裡說,要與神為友?當然,與上帝的友誼並不僅僅是可能的,更是高度鼓勵,非常重要的。這是運轉中的合一概念;我們皆是一,不管是造物主之子,沉降之子,還是揚升之子,不管在任何層次,即使是樹木,螞蟻,花朵。

這個人對印度教和其發展因由毫無知識.......

你們很多人在遙遠的過去曾是一株郁金香;這是演化。一個演化星球與其全部生命形式同在,因為一切都在演化星球上進化,一切都分享DNA........

後面看不下去了,這些是什麼摩尼教的東西?

放出網址還提供了,美妙风笛安德鲁里欧Andre Rieu 经典现场Amazing Grace奇异恩典
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjU0OTcwNDg=.html

WINGMARERS
http://www.wingmakers.com/
好像不是所屬於他們的網站,看起來像是練金術後期化延生的東西!就是化學與神密學結合探討的靈魂起源的東西/學問和什麼大地信仰,基本上好像是是偏大雜會.
WINGMARES Gallery 1

沒有深度的文章,能寫出鋼之練金術師的人也能寫

PS:拜託以後自不要打這麼大,讀起來眼睛好痛